Sharpen your business communication skills with Episode 58 of Business English Ace Radio.
Take control of your international career today by boosting your current English skills!
Fast-paced changes brought about by rapid technological change and globalization are spreading English further as an international language.
A recent British Council report says English is the ‘operating system’ of that global conversation.
Indeed, English is a force multiplier in your career. Invest in your career skills now.
Check out the contents of Episode 58 of Business English Ace Radio and improve your career opportunities:
- Erroneous English Question of the Week – Anxious For/About
- Business English Vocabulary Word of the Week – Pari Passu
- Business Collocation of the Week – Make an effort
- Business Career Corner – Unwelcome Career Advice
- Business English Ace Blog Replay: 13 Essential English Writing Lessons
- Twisted Business English Phrase of the Week – Safe Haven
|Download the Class Notes for Episode 58 of Business English Ace Radio now.|
Business English Ace Radio EP 58 Links
Build your English proficiency today!
Improve your skills to compete on the global stage using your knowledge to get the personal and professional success you seek!
Every week improve your business communication skills with the podcast.
Subscribe to Business English Ace Radio so you don’t miss any episodes:
p.s. Get more English tips direct in your inbox – register for the Business English Ace Academy.
Get 3 signup bonuses today to improve your English now.
Happy Business English Studies!